Riding a bike that is not properly fit can cause pain, frustration and poor performance. Our bike fit assessment is more than just an adjustment. We use the skill and training of our physical therapist and fitter combined with the accuracy of three dimensional computerized data while the cyclist is in motion.
A COMBINATION THAT FITS
- Personal, clinical expertise combined with the leading bike fit system
- Doctoral trained physical therapist using the science of biomechanics
- Dynamic fit that is far superior to 2 dimensional systems
- Accurate measurements to within less than a millimeter because it counts
- We are not a bike shop engaged in selling you components
A COMBINATION FOR CHAMPIONS
- Craig Alexander, Kona Ironman World Champion
- Norman Stadler, Kona Ironman World Champion
- Tim DeBoom, 2x Ironman World Champion
- Christian Vande Velde
- The Garmin Chipotle Cycling Team
- Mountain Bike Athletes
- Xterra Athletes
WHO IS RIGHT FOR BIKE FIT?
- Anyone searching for comfort and maximizing performance
- Long and short course athletes
- The beginner athlete
- Males and females
- Anyone struggling with injury or pain
PT Solutions Bike Fit combines the biomechanical expertise of a doctoral trained physical therapist and bike mechanical expert. With the Retül Motion Capture technology, the outcome is increased power, improved balance, decreased pain and improved endurance.
WHY A PT SOLUTIONS THERAPIST AND MECHANICAL EXPERT?
Our specialized therapists understand the cycling world: they combine bike knowledge with their advanced education in the science of biomechanics. With the Retül system, our therapists match the individual body to the fit of the bike. We also understand the mechanics of injury and fit the bike to facilitate recovery. We also study the science surrounding cycling to better fit and position the rider for maximal performance. Finally, we combine all of this with an advanced knowledge of bike component selection and getting the most out of your equipment.